Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Trying my hand on a new thing and what better way than posting something I truly believe. There are few things out there in which you have your utmost faith. 'Faith' this five letter word had has a strong hold over our life. It's the faith which makes a child invincible when he holds his father's hand. So then comes the question what I have faith in. Being a skeptical it's basic nature to put a question mark after everything. But it feels good when I am certain of something. Today's along with visionary Nikola Tesla shares birthday one of my dearest friend Kaushal Khati. Although right now he is having questions about himself, but 'faith I have in him , he dare not to defy'. A friend, younger brother I never had. Always there to kick my ass with or without reason. Some of the few people from my college life I really respect and believe in. A straight arrow and hard working soul who think he is too smart to be taken advantage of. I have said something to him and I will recite it here " I will be the person in the front row, clapping loudest and longest when you achieve your dream. " Happy b'day my pirated Chinese. May the coming 12 months bring the fruits of your unrelentless hard work and girl of your dream. Because you deserve everything you aspire for. " 

No comments:

Post a Comment